May 8, 2023
We’re digging into male factor fertility diagnosis and how to optimize pregnancy success.
Although we specialize in complex cases such as low AMH, high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve and premature ovarian insufficiency, many couples are coming to us with both female and male factor infertility.
The Fab Fertile Method effectively addresses both male and female fertility conditions.
That is why we coach couples. It is not only about getting the female healthy for pregnancy – we must include the male partner to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally.
So whether there is poor semen count, low motility, DNA fragmentation or low morphology, there are always specific tips to improve male fertility.
Remember, it is a myth that sperm does not decline with age.
In this episode, you'll learn about:
1) Functional reference ranges for the semen analysis to identify healing opportunities to achieve optimal fertility. We discuss count, motility, morphology, DNA fragmentation and more. (i.e. rushing to IVF is not the answer - in 70-80 days with targeted diet/lifestyle changes, we can see an enormous improvement in semen quality)
2) Diet/lifestyle and the impact on male fertility (i.e. the final word on alcohol)
3) Themes we see with male factor fertility
4) Environmental toxins and how to reduce exposure to improve male fertility
5) Supplement recommendations to optimize male fertility - Fab For Life Natural Fertility Collection https://fabfertile.com/collections/supplements
Fab Fertile Method https://www.fabfertile.com/what-we-do/
Get your free copy of our Spring Fertility Recipe Guide (includes 5-day meal plan/grocery shopping list, all free from the TOP allergens) at https://www.fertilitydietfreebie.com/.
Legacy, the digital fertility clinic for men, allows you to test your sperm from home.
Our favourite is the Test For Today - Semen Analysis http://legacy.sjv.io/c/3581750/1529008/14908
Get 15% off your fertility analysis using my code, FabFertile15 at checkout.
-You may be able to use your Health Spending Account or insurance.-
Join my FREE Facebook group and get my training on HOW to improve pregnancy success with your own eggs.
Ready to get a plan for 2023 to have your baby?
In this personalized consultation, you receive a full review of your fertility history so that we can develop a plan to improve your chances of pregnancy success with your eggs.
Book a call: https://bit.ly/fabfertileapp
Please note when promoting a product, we only select products that either Sarah Clark or her team has tried and believe are beneficial for someone who is TTC. We may receive a small commission.