May 15, 2023
We’re digging into how to select the right prenatal as you prepare for your baby.
As we prepare for pregnancy success, a prenatal is an essential part of our fertility toolkit.
However, not all prenatal supplements are created equal in terms of quality, nutrients, and delivery systems.
There can be a lot of confusion, and buying a prenatal on Amazon is never a good idea.
Should your prenatal have folic acid or methylfolate?
Is iron really a good idea in a prenatal or can it lead to complications?
What about Vitamin A (we discuss the studies) and should your prenatal contain iodine?
So how do we know how to select the right prenatal?
In this episode, you'll learn:
1) Why it is so important to ensure your prenatal has methylated folate rather than folic acid. (Plus, what you need to know if you have the MTHFR gene variant. Hint 60-80% of the population has it.)
2) How much choline we need when we are TTC
3) The importance of vitamin A during pregnancy (i.e. we discuss testing and why a vegan/vegetarian diet may require supplementation)
4) Does your prenatal contain iodine? Many of us that consume a Western diet and are deficient in iodine (i.e. required for thyroid production, which is essential for pregnancy success)
5) Why we don’t want iron in our prenatal (i.e. supplementing iron in an iron-sufficient or iron-overloaded person can lead to pre-term delivery, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, inflammation, and oxidative stress)
Fab Fertile Method https://www.fabfertile.com/what-we-do/
Get your free copy of our Spring Fertility Recipe Guide (includes 5-day meal plan/grocery shopping list, all free from the TOP allergens) at https://www.fertilitydietfreebie.com/.
I'm excited to introduce you to the Inito fertility monitor, an easy, at-home fertility tracker that tells you when you're the most fertile by measuring estrogen and LH and confirms if you’ve actually ovulated by measuring progesterone.
Go to Inito.com and use code FABFERTILE15 to save 15% on your fertility tracker.
Join my FREE Facebook group and get my training on HOW to improve pregnancy success with your own eggs.
Ready to get a plan for 2023 to have your baby?
In this personalized consultation, you receive a full review of your fertility history so that we can develop a plan to improve your chances of pregnancy success with your eggs.
Book a call: https://bit.ly/fabfertileapp
Please note when promoting a product, we only select products that either Sarah Clark or her team has tried and believe are beneficial for someone who is TTC. We may receive a small commission.