Apr 20, 2020
Brandy Buskow joins us today and we’re taking your questions!
Let's discover how a functional approach can prepare your body for a baby.
When I was diagnosed with POF at 28 I didn’t get a second opinion. I went straight to donor eggs. I was disconnected from my body and wasn’t able to connect the dots. I became focused on my diagnosis and thought I only had one option.
And then I discovered functional medicine.
Which is a root cause approach that looks at the WHOLE body.
We don’t need to wait for the clinics to open. Your body wants to procreate. You can get pregnant naturally.
Injecting ourselves with medication is not the answer.
Our body is desperately trying to tell us something.
And when we ignore the signals it will shout at us in the form of disease.
Let’s dig deeper to discover WHY it’s not working in the first place.
Today we are answering your questions!
Check out episode #6 for a functional medicine 101 talk plus a look at some of the tools we use to help couples conceive.
You may know my story - check out episode how to get pregnant naturally with low amh, POF.
Brandy is part of my team here at Fab Fertile. She is an integral part of our Couples Coaching program - which uses functional lab testing, diet and lifestyle changes to dramatically improve conception. If you are struggling with infertility...your body is desperately trying to tell you something...focusing on your health will either help you get pregnant naturally or if you do need to go to the fertility clinic it will improve your chances of success.
She is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Certified Transformational Health Coach and EFT Practitioner.
On this episode you’ll learn:
1) Strategies to help PCOS and Type II diabetes. Plus our tips for low AMH and premature ovarian failure/premature ovarian insufficiency (how we’ve helped our clients get pregnant naturally or improve success with donor eggs).
2) What to do if you have an autoimmune disease (i.e. Hashimoto’s) and low AMH. We see this quite regularly. How the functional approach can help. Plus what you need to know about your TSH and hypothyroidism.
3) Dealing with miscarriage and what to do if you’ve been told there are issues with your pituitary gland.
4) How to prepare your body for pregnancy – what are the recommended steps to focus on for preconception health – BEFORE you start to try.
5) Recommendations for those over 40.
6) What steps to take to improve your luteal phase
7) Which water filter we recommend and why (i.e. hint you could be exposed to harmful endocrine disrupting chemicals), why coffee may be okay or not so good depending on your genetic makeup,
8) How to improve your egg health. Our top supplement recommendations. And which diet you and your partner need to start right now.
Please refer to our disclaimer. The Get Pregnant Naturally podcast
including show notes and links provides information with respect to
healthy living, nutrition, lab testing and is intended for
informational purposes only.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, nor is it to be construed as such.
Book your Free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery Call here: https://intakeq.com/booking/cZ7XW6
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health)
Visit BLUBlox website at: http://bit.ly/BLUBlox
Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to recieve 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.