Feb 8, 2021
Justine Altman joins us today as we're digging into themes we see with low AMH/high FSH.
Typically the conventional approach offers very few solutions for these diagnoses as IVF is often not an option and donor eggs are a standard recommendation.
What we know after working with couples with low AMH/high FSH is that healing opportunities are regularly missed.
When we look at the whole body we can begin to bring the body back into balance so that we can optimize preconception health.
I know firsthand how hard it is to go through infertility. I was diagnosed with POF/POI at 28 and had both my kids with donor eggs.
Years later I discovered the root cause of my infertility was food sensitivities, gut infections, and chronic stress.
Let’s discuss the common themes we see with low AMH/high FSH so that you can learn how to prepare for pregnancy success.
This episode is for you:
-You have low AMH, high FSH, POF/POI, or DOR
-You want to learn how to fast track your chances of natural pregnancy success before you consider donor eggs
-You are ready to dig deeper so that you can address missed healing opportunities
I'm excited to welcome Justine Altman back to the podcast.
Justine is part of my team here at Fab Fertile. She is an integral part of our Couples Coaching program - which uses functional lab testing, diet, and lifestyle changes to dramatically improve conception.
If you are struggling with infertility...your body is desperately trying to tell you something...focusing on your health will either help you get pregnant naturally or if you do need to go to the fertility clinic it will improve your chances of success.
Justine is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. She was diagnosed with POCS and struggled with infertility but after taking a functional approach was able to have both her children naturally.
In this episode you'll learn:
1) The connection between food sensitivities and low AMH/high FSH and what you may be getting wrong. Hint – this is for you even if you are already eating a clean diet.
2) You may have been told that your TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) is normal but what about the other thyroid markers? We regularly see thyroid dysfunction with a diagnosis of low AMH/high FSH.
3) Do you feel hangry, have poor sleep, or experience sugar cravings? Ensuring your blood sugar is balanced is KEY. Especially if you have irregular or absent cycles, irregular ovulation, or anovulation.
4) If you are experiencing mood issues such as irritability, ADHD, ADD, anxiety, depression and low AMH/high FSH digging into balancing neurotransmitters and addressing healing opportunities allows your body to prepare for pregnancy.
5) Do you feel burnt out, overwhelmed or exhausted? Not addressing mental emotions stress can impact cortisol levels which in turn impact sex hormones. Addressing mental-emotional stress is KEY for pregnancy success.
6) If your body is under attack by a gut infection such as a parasite, worm, bacterial/fungal overgrowth it wants to survive not procreate. We see gut infections ALL the time with low AMH/high FSH.
7) Minerals are the spark plugs of the body – but are yours in balance? There could be malabsorption (especially if you were on long term hormonal birth control) and/or heavy metal exposure, which directly impacts hormones.
Book your Free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery Call here: https://intakeq.com/booking/cZ7XW6
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health)
Visit BLUBlox website at: http://bit.ly/BLUBlox
Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.