Nov 27, 2023
We’re digging into iron panels and what you need to know when you are TTC.
What we commonly see with low AMH/high FSH is iron deficiency.
And it’s more than just taking an iron supplement.
Because many people don’t absorb iron properly or have heavy periods and gut issues that negatively impact iron levels.
Bottom line if you have amenorrhea, anovulation (the lack of ovulation), poor egg health, ovulatory disorder, and have experienced miscarriage its time to dig deeper into the full iron panel.
So how do we address iron deficiency to improve our chances of pregnancy success?
In this episode you'll learn:
- Symptoms of low iron and why this matters for fertility
- Functional reference ranges for the iron panel (hint: a conventional physician may have told you that your iron ranges are “normal” – but has a healing opportunity been missed?)
- Reasons WHY your iron markers are out of balance (i.e. gut infections, autoimmunity, low stomach acid and more)
- Medications and foods that interfere with iron absorption
- Diet, lifestyle and supplement recommendations to improve iron markers
Fab Fertile Method https://www.fabfertile.com/what-we-do/
Ultimate Guide to Getting Pregnant This Year If You Have Low AMH/High FSH - https://fabfertile.clickfunnels.com/optinvbzjfsii
Where should I start to optimize pregnancy success?
Get started with the Fertility Preparation Bundle here https://fabfertile.com/products/fertility-preparation-bundle and use code LAUNCH15 to save 15%.
Get your free copy of our Autumn Fertility Recipe Guide (includes 5-day meal plan/grocery shopping list, all free from the TOP allergens) at https://www.fertilitydietfreebie.com/.
Join my FREE Facebook group and get my training on HOW to improve pregnancy success with your own eggs.
Ready to get a plan for 2023 to have your baby? Book your call here with your partner: https://bit.ly/fabfertileapp
Check out the full show notes at: https://www.fabfertile.com/blogs/podcasts/what-anemia-really-means-for-low-amh-high-fsh/
Please note when promoting a product, we only select products that either Sarah Clark or her team has tried and believe are beneficial for someone who is TTC. We may receive a small commission.