Apr 17, 2023
We're digging into how to know which diet is right for your fertility.
POP QUIZ: What exactly makes a great diet to optimize
Truth is, it’s none of the above.
The most important factor is consuming the diet that is right for YOU
✅Because those diets may have worked for someone else, but
✅We’re all DIFFERENT and that diet might not be right for YOU
That’s why it’s so important to figure out
> How food impacts your reproductive health
> Which foods to AVOID to reduce inflammation
> Which foods to ADD to prepare for pregnancy success
If your body is under attack, it wants to survive, not procreate.
Once you’ve figured out the foods that are right for your body, you can personalize your diet so that you can improve your fertility.
One of my favorite ways to do this is by starting an elimination diet:
- Take out the TOP allergens for 10 days (gluten, dairy, corn, eggs, soy, peanuts, processed sugar and alcohol)
- Systematically reintroduce the foods over the course of 30 days.
This is a customized approach and you’ll know for sure how FOOD impacts your body.
There’s never a perfect time however, you need to rip off the bandaid and START.
✅Get our free Fertilty Diet Guide (includes 5 day meal plan/grocery shopping list - all free from the TOP allergens).
In this episode, you'll learn:
1) Is your infertility a symptom of something else going on in your body? (Hint – digestive issues, skin problems, mood problems, joint issues and autoimmunity are ALL clues)
2) What is leaky gut, and why this matters if you're TTC
3) Which foods to avoid and how to reintroduce them
4) Which foods you will eat (it's NOT about starving or drinking green juice)
5) How to commit and actually start
6) Supplement recommendations and lifestyle strategies to support you
Fab Fertile Method https://www.fabfertile.com/what-we-do/
Get your free copy of our Spring Fertility Recipe Guide (includes 5-day meal plan/grocery shopping list, all free from the TOP allergens) at https://www.fertilitydietfreebie.com/.
Legacy, the digital fertility clinic for men, allows you to test your sperm from home.
Our favourite is the Test For Today - Semen Analysis http://legacy.sjv.io/c/3581750/1529008/14908
Get 15% off your fertility analysis using my code, FabFertile15 at checkout.
-You may be able to use your Health Spending Account or insurance.-
Join my FREE Facebook group and get my training on HOW to improve pregnancy success with your own eggs.
Ready to get a plan for 2023 to have your baby?
In this personalized consultation, you receive a full review of your fertility history so that we can develop a plan to improve your chances of pregnancy success with your eggs.
Book a call: https://bit.ly/fabfertileapp
Please note when promoting a product, we only select products that either Sarah Clark or her team has tried and believe are beneficial for someone who is TTC. We may receive a small commission.