Dec 21, 2020
Today we’re digging into what you need to know before you decide on IVF.
I know firsthand what it’s like to be told that IVF is your only option to have children. In my case it was being diagnosed with POI/POF at 28 and told that I could only have children with donor eggs.
I know that IVF can feel like your next logical step.
You probably feel like you’ve already tried everything. I know that when I dreamed of having my family – it certainly wasn’t with IVF.
And although IVF can be successful – with an average 30% success rate – what about the couple that has 1,2,3,4 or more failed cycles – I see this quite regularly and it is heartbreaking and financially devastating.
We typically work with couples that have had at least 1 failed IVF cycle.
So if before you commit emotionally and financially to another IVF cycle I want you to know the exact steps you can take to improve your chances of pregnancy success.
This episode is for you:
1) You feel like another IVF may be your next step but you really want to get pregnant naturally
2) You’ve already had at least 1 failed IVF cycle.
3) You don’t know how to optimize your chances of getting pregnant naturally
4)You’ve been told that IVF is your only option to have your baby.
In this episode you'll learn:
1) Why focusing solely on your infertility diagnosis keeps you stuck and how to address missed healing opportunities that may decrease your chances of a successful IVF.
2) I discuss long term birth control use, undetected autoimmunity, thyroid dysfunction, blood sugar imbalance, poor sleep and more so that you can begin to pinpoint areas that need to be addressed prior to IVF – to optimize your chances of a successful pregnancy.
3) How to get honest about your mental emotional stressors (i.e. setting boundaries, releasing perfectionism and unrealistic standards) so that you can move out of fight or flight and allow your hormones to balance naturally.
06:08- INTRO TO TODAY'S TOPIC AND WHO IT'S FOR
07:15- WHY YOU SHOULD STOP FOCUSING ON YOUR DIAGNOSIS
12:28- EFFECTS OF LONG TERM BIRTH
13:43- UNDIAGNOSED AUTOIMMUNE
15:40-ADDRESSING FOOD SENSITIVITIES
18:39- ADDRESSING GUT INFECTIONS
19:26- ADDRESSING THYROID
20:30- ADDRESSING CHRONIC STRESS
21:41- ADDRESSING ENVIRONMENTAL
23:17- OVER EXERCISING AND
24:50 BLOOD SUGAR DYSREGULATION
25:50- ADDRESSING POOR SLEEP
27:00 DIGESTIVE ISSUES
27:56- ADDRESSING OVERWORKING
30:34- STRAIN ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP
32:55- INFORMATION ABOUT THE FABFERTILE
Book your Free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery Call here: https://intakeq.com/booking/cZ7XW6
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health)
Visit BLUBlox website at: http://bit.ly/BLUBlox
Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.