Aug 16, 2021
Today we’re digging into how having a fertility team can help improve your chances of pregnancy success.
I always thought I could do everything by myself.
Now I know that having support in all areas of my life – is key to my success.
Can I do it by myself?
But it usually takes longer. Which leads to wasted time, frustration, and potential heartbreak.
I want you to fast-track your chances of pregnancy success.
So how do we assemble our fertility team?
This episode is for you:
1) Are following generalized guidelines and you’re not sure what to do next
2) Want a proven plan but are unsure what you can do to improve your chances of success because you’ve already made so many changes, but nothing has worked so far
3) Ready to get pregnant and have your baby and you’re thinking IVF is your next best option but you want to know how to increases your chances of a successful transfer
In this episode you'll learn:
1) How to assemble your fertility team
2) What to look out for when you are on the fertility journey (i.e. subconscious blocks, patterns, mindset issues)
3) When you've tried everything and nothing has worked (i.e. how to uncover missed healing opportunities so you can get pregnant and have your baby)
06:35- INTRO TO TODAY'S EPISODE AND WHO THIS EPISODE IS FOR
07:12- SARAH’S PERSONAL STORY & THE FRUSTRATION OF THE FERTILITY JOURNEY
08:34- WHAT IS A FERTILITY COACH USED FOR? WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
14:30- WHAT IS A FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION PRACTITIONER?
16:30- WHY DO WE HAVE A THERAPIST ON OUR TEAM?
17:22- WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE OBGYN ON OUR TEAM?
18:50- ABOUT OUR EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE PRACTITIONER
19:48 - WHY WE INCLUDE AN EXERCISE COACH FOR FERTILITY
20:50- THE IMPORTANCE OF SPIRITUAL CONSULTS AND SUPPORT
23:45- RECAP OF OUR FERTILITY SUPPORT TEAM
“A lot of times we myopically focus on the diagnosis and we forget all the other things happening in our body.”
Book your Free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery Call here: https://intakeq.com/booking/cZ7XW6
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure
your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler,
and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are
essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.