Mar 7, 2022
We’re digging into why these symptoms matter when you are TTC
Many times we get myopically focused on egg health and miss all the other symptoms that may be contributing to our fertility diagnosis.
Our body wants to procreate, but right now it may be under attack by seemingly healthy foods, gut infections, environmental toxins and more.
We can research and figure out what worked for someone else or we can take a targeted approach and determine what is right for our body.
With a targeted approach, you can get pregnant naturally or increase your chances of pregnancy success with your own eggs.
This episode is for you if:
- You know there is a reason why it’s not working but no one has run the tests to figure out why (hint it’s not about focusing on egg quality)
- You want to get pregnant naturally but you are being told that IVF is your only option and it has you second-guessing your decision
- You are moving to IVF in the next 3-6 months and want to improve your chances of it actually working
In this episode you’ll learn:
1) The top symptoms and themes we see with low AMH, high FSH, premature ovarian insufficiency and diminished ovarian reserve so you can improve pregnancy success.
2) Why IVF may not be your next best step and how to know when it is right for you.
3) How to optimize your chances of a successful IVF after failed, cancelled or being told you are a “poor responder”.
Fab Fertile Method https://www.fabfertile.com/what-we-do/
Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
1) Episode 193: How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low AMH/High FSH https://www.fabfertile.com/blog/how-to-get-pregnant-naturally-with-low-amh-high-fsh/
2) Episode 330: Strategies To Help You For The New Year When You Have Low AMH/High FSH https://www.fabfertile.com/blog/strategies-to-help-you-for-the-new-year-when-you-have-low-amh-high-fsh/
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
This episode is sponsored by: Fab Fertile Store
Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health.
Visit https://FabFertileStore.com to get your 15% discount.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/451444518397946) for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Check out the full show notes at https://www.fabfertile.com/blog/why-these-symptoms-matter-when-you-are-ttc