Jul 27, 2020
Brandy Buskow joins us today as we’re digging into the functional approach for unexplained infertility.
Receiving a diagnosis of unexplained infertility can be extremely frustrating because there seems like no clear path forward.
With the functional approach there is an explanation.
If you have been told everything is “normal” lets dig into the missed healing opportunities that we regularly see with our clients.
Today I'm welcoming Brandy Buskow back to the the podcast.
Brandy is part of my team here at Fab Fertile. She is our Clinical Advisor and an integral part of our Couples Coaching program - which uses functional lab testing, diet and lifestyle changes to dramatically improve conception. If you are struggling with infertility...your body is desperately trying to tell you something...focusing on your health will either help you get pregnant naturally or if you do need to go to the fertility clinic it will improve your chances of success.
She is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Certified Transformational Health Coach and EFT Practitioner.
This episode is for you:
If you have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility
You’re confused about what to do next - all your tests are normal. There is no clear path forward.
IUI or IVF seems like your next logical step.
In this episode you'll learn:
1) Why the conventional approach to unexplained infertility routinely misses healing opportunities. We discuss the standard recommendations; which are surface level recommendations that don’t address WHY it’s not working. So why is treatment (with clomid with IUI or IVF) the next logical step?
2) We discuss the diet and what we routinely see is missed.
3) What your sleep is telling you and how this could be connected to hormonal imbalance.
4) Why looking at your blood chemistry and saying everything is “normal” is a complete disservice to you – and how the functional approach can help identify healing opportunities that have been missed.
5) Why it’s not just about you – your partner must be included in diet/lifestyle changes and testing.
6) We discuss a case study with unexplained infertility and successful pregnancy.
For non US residents go to www.yogafreebie.com to access your free fertility yoga video. In this 20 minute intro video we focus on a calming and peaceful practice to connect back to our heart. These simple yoga poses can help quiet negative thoughts and make you feel more in control.
Book your Free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery Call here: https://intakeq.com/booking/cZ7XW6
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health)
Visit BLUBlox website at: http://bit.ly/BLUBlox
Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.