Apr 25, 2022
We’re digging into how to know if IVF is your next best step to improve your chances of pregnancy success.
You probably feel like you’ve already tried everything.
And although IVF can be successful (average 30% success rate) what about the couple that has failed cycles? It's heartbreaking and financially devastating.
Before you commit emotionally and financially to another IVF cycle I want you to know the exact steps you can take to improve your chances of pregnancy success.
This is for you if:
1. You'd rather prepare your body naturally for pregnancy but you have no idea how to fast track your chances of pregnancy success
2. You're ready to get pregnant and you’re thinking IVF is your next best option but you want to know how to increase your chances of a successful transfer
3. You have low AMH/high FSH and you’ve already experienced failed IVF, cancelled cycles or been told you are a poor responder, but you’ve been told IVF is your only option to conceive
In this episode you'll learn:
1) How to improve pregnancy success when IVF seems to be your only option. You’ve already tried everything! What conventional medicine regularly misses and how you can address missed healing opportunities.
2) How to stop wasting time! You may already feel like you are in a panic to get pregnant. Top time wasters that I see when you are on the fertility journey.
3) How to know if it is time to start IVF. How to get your partner on board with the changes and optimize your chances of a successful IVF.
Fab Fertile Method https://www.fabfertile.com/what-we-do/
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
This episode is sponsored by: Legacy
Legacy: the digital fertility clinic that allows you to test, freeze, and improve your sperm from home. Legacy allows you to test your sperm with a mail-in kit so you can produce a sample in the comfort of your own home. Their kits use a transport media that’s clinically proven to protect and extend the life of sperm for overnight shipping.
Legacy’s kit does not require a prescription, and semen analysis starts at $199. Every client has the option to discuss their results with one of their male fertility specialists if they choose.
Use code FabFertile for 20% off your fertility analysis at https://www.givelegacy.com/.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/451444518397946) for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Check out the full show notes at https://www.fabfertile.com/blog/how-to-know-if-ivf-is-your-next-best-step