Jun 21, 2021
Welcome to day #1 of Mini-Series on how to optimize egg health so
you can improve the chances of pregnancy success.
Over the next 3 days, I’ll be giving you actionable steps that you
implement right now to optimize egg health.
There is so much contradictory information about egg health and you
may be confused as to what to do next.
You may not even know what affects the quality of your eggs. Or
maybe you’ve already read, “It Starts With The Egg” by Rebecca
Fett, but nothing has worked so far.
This episode is for you:
You’ve already made a lot of changes for your egg health but it’s
still not working
You have been told there is nothing that can be done to improve
your egg health and that IVF and/or donor eggs are your only
You’re ready to get to the root cause of poor egg health and get
In this episode you’ll learn:
1) Top factors that influence egg health and how to address these
issues in your body so you can increase your fertility.
2) Themes we see with couples we work with so that you can identify
health issues that may unlock the key to a successful pregnancy. We
specialize in low AMH, high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve, and
premature ovarian insufficiency (you don’t want to miss
3) Tangible steps you can take right now (i.e. checking these often
missed blood markers so you can optimize egg health).
4:57- WHO IS THIS EPISODE FOR?
06:04- DIET AND IMMUNE REACTIONS
- Why we recommend the
- “You can do anything for
- “Diet really, really
07:23- HOW BLOOD SUGAR IMPACTS EGG QUALITY
- Insolence resistance and how this impacts
- Glucose monitors and functional
10:05- HOW VITAMIN D IMPACTS EGG
- “It’s really hard for the body to do what it is
supposed to do when it is missing key components.”
12:23- MEDICATION, BIRTH CONTROL & HOW THIS IMPACTS YOUR
- Antibiotics, the health of your gut, steroids,
15:05- THYROID DYSFUNCTION & THE IMPORTANCE OF LOOKING
AT THE FULL PANEL
- “We want to see everything.
It really paints a picture of why.”
- Thyroid controls our
17:07- GUT INFECTIONS AND EGG QUALITY
- Why we look at the stool and
- “We have to constantly feed
19:09- THE FACTOR OF CHRONIC STRESS
- Being honest, getting support,
- “We have to do anything we
can do to reduce stress.”
20:16- TOXINS AND LOOKING AT YOUR
- BPA’S and slowly removing them
from your environment
- Skin deep database and making
- “It’s just about making
22:21- FINAL THOUGHTS & WHAT TO EXPECT
Book your Free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery Call
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure
your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler,
and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are
essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.com/
Got questions? Join
Fertile Support Group
for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare
for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about
functional fertility solutions that will help you have your
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell
someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page
- filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive
discounts and support the show by making purchases